Tuesday 19 April 2011

Puffle-Related Updates XD

Hey Penguins!

Two puffle-related updates for you! XD First of all, maybe I was wrong about Club Penguin maybe not doing every puffle as a wallpaper, because Club Penguin has launched a new wallpaper of a RED puffle! XD Here it is:



Looks cool doesn't it? I'm sure red puffle fans will be overjoyed!

Second thing is I have noticed something in the book in the Book Room, 'My Puffle'. XS
So basically, if you read the book if you are not walking any puffles, it will say you have a blue puffle. XD That it normal. It is also normal that if you are walking a puffle as you enter the game, it will be featured in it. XD

However, if you take an ORANGE or BROWN puffle into the game then IT WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE GAME. XS I do not like this as I have both ORANGE and BROWN puffles (epically Zero, an orange puffle) and I enjoy walking them. XS

Giamz XD




3 comments:

  1. Puffle Poster looks cool doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Giamz, didn't they already add a red puffle one? I'm not trying to sound like everyone already knows about it but it's been there for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Giamz! I love your blog! I will add you to my newly started links :) Could you put my banner on your site? That would be great!

    Thanks,
    -Sandy 2618
    P.S. The red puffle is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete