Sunday 24 April 2011

Earth Day Party Guide XD

Sorry that this guide has come a bit late. I am sorry to say that I was up in London the day the party came out, and the next day I was arranged to meet some friends. It also doesn't help my rota (Internet) comes on at
3 pm. XS

   (Logo property of monchocho.com)

Lets start with the free item. Everyone can get this. XD



I like this item but sadly it is the only free item. XD/XS I was looking forward to a hat from Rockhopper as well but sadly...



Just a background. XS

There are no other free items, even for members! XS But...

 

African Painted Dog costumes are available at the Dock for 50 coins XD



And Snow Leopard at the Snow Forts...

Club Penguin Earth Day Party donation to protect snow leopards

... For the same price XD

20110422-122543.jpg

This party isn't very good (in my opinion) and it isn't a patch on last years. Frankly, I find it quite boring, now being a non-member. XS My favourite costume and animal of this celebration is the African Painted Dogs! XD I do ache for that costume XS.

Giamz XD

1 comment:

  1. Medieval Party next... will Club Penguin meet at our standards, as children all over the world? XD

    ReplyDelete