Friday 3 June 2011

Music Jam Catalog 2011 Cheats XD

Hey Penguins!

Yesterday Club Penguin released a new catalog for the Music Jam 2011! XD Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to post last night so here are the cheats! XD


Cool front cover! XD

There's four new hidden items and THREE of them are instruments! XD Wow! XD

First cheat: The Black Electric Guitar - 550 coins


Sweet! XD

Second cheat: The Shore Thing - 250 coins


Great! XD Now there's a hairdo for both penguins with brown hair and blonde hair! XD I wish Club penguin would do more black and ginger hair though... XS

Third cheat: Blue Double Necked Guitar - 600 coins


Cool! XD I like it! XD 

Final cheat: Purple Electric Bass - 550 coins


Awesome! XD I love the Music Jam it's one of my favourite parties and I have heard some rumours that the Penguin Band will be there as well... XD

Giamz XD

No comments:

Post a Comment