Tuesday 3 May 2011

What's coming up in Giamz CP... XD

Hey Penguins XD

So... what IS coming next on Giamz CP? XD

Lots of things XD

First of all... remember this? XD Let's get rid of the bugs on CP! XD


To right it does! XD Not just to comment and support my site... XD This is a special campaign for Club Penguin! XD Fix the bugs, fix the glitches, and we're gonna help! XD

Of course, that's in another post... XD

Another thing! XD

Our new PIN TRACKER is being UPDATED. XD More cool, more graphics, and defiantly more ORANGE! LOL XD

Also we are getting a NEW Field Op tracker the same style as the Pin Tracker. XD

How awesome! XD There is a lot going on in Giamz CP this week - INCLUDING A PARTY! XD It is my birthday on Monday - and dates for the party are coming VERY SOON. XD I want all my new fans to share my birthday with me. XD Thanks guys remember it is YOU who make Giamz CP such a great place! XD

Giamz XD



No comments:

Post a Comment