Wednesday 23 March 2011

April Fools Party is Coming!

Hi Penguins!

The preporations for the Aprils Fools Party have begun! The rooms look like they are gonna be fantasicly silly! XD Here's some pics!

DOCK


SNOW FORTS


ICEBERG


BOW DIMENSION


Looks like lots of construction is going on there! I wander what the new rooms will be like? XD

Also Club Penguin has added a new log in screen! Check it out! XD



He he I like this new log in screen even if it is just loading! It's so funny! So silly it starts in March! That is good for me because my membership runs out on the 1st of April! XD Thanks Club Penguin!

So penguins I think it's high time to get your green and prosably orange puffles out for this celebration! XD Which actually brings me to one final thing... the Newspaper!

As I only started blogging a few days ago I havn't done the newspaper - normally I will do all of it but for now I want to concenrate on the main aticle...



Hey don't you renogise that penguin? I reckon it's Rookie! XD Well Rookie, thanks!

WADDLE ON!

Giamz XD

NOTE: The pics above are from other cheats sites as my PC don't have print screen and thats why they are different penguins! Thanks to those cheats sites for letting me borrow them! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment